Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day ! ! !



Today is mothers day! But I am sick so I missed school , and if I missed school I do not have a

mothers day gift ! ! ! So , my older sister Anna promest me Anna , Me , and my little sister Abby could make some things for her after church . Even thogh abby already gave my mom some flowers , we are still going to let her do it with us .
My mom got these things for mothers day so far .
1 . Breakfast in bead .
2 . A card from dad .
3 . Flowers from Abby .

2 comments:

mamasuisse said...

Sarah, I love my bracelets that you and Abby made! Thank you.

Rach said...

You are such a good daughter. We are so excited to see you at the Farm.

love you

My Next Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker