Saturday, November 3, 2007

Miley Cyris

At the hannah montana consert Miley sang best of both world's , and nobody's perfect that I can remember . It was so cool . I went with my freind Madison and her dad Jeff . My dad bott me a glowing stick that said { Hannah Montana and Miley Cyris on Disney channel }

4 comments:

Liz said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had such a fun time.
P.S. I hope I have a baby too. Thank you for the prayers. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

mamasuisse said...

I wish we had enough tickets for the whole family to go - you lucky thing!!!

mamasuisse said...

I think that counts as your Daddy/Daughter night for the whole year ;-) What do you think?

Sarah said...

No way hosay. I think we should have a daddy/daughter day every other day. And the other day's a mommy/daughter day.

My Next Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker