Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pencil Dropper

Last night, my baby brother, Sam, was dropping pencils from the upstairs balcony, and it hit my mom in the back and head a lot. We were trying to gather up the pencils to put them away, and my sister, Anna, was trying to stop him, but it kind of took long for her to do it. That's why they kept hitting us while we were picking them up. Then Anna finally got him away, and we put the pencils away. We were laughing our heads off. Thank you for the entertainment, Sam.

Sam is 1 1/2 and he shouldn't be playing with pencils. When I was the same age, I was running away from my dad with a pencil. Then I tripped and it stabbed into my eye, and my eye was as big as a golf ball. It only went into my eyelid, though, not my eyeball. I still have a pencil lead scar in my right eyelid. I didn't get to see myself in the mirror because it would scare me, so my mom hid all the mirrors. At preschool, they taped the mirror closed so I couldn't see it. People would scream and run the other way when they saw me. HA HA HA. My brother, Matthew, was scared of me, too.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love you!

mamasuisse said...

Yes, you were quite a scarey sight. When people saw you, they'd gasp and get horrified looks on their faces. I had to ask several of them not to scare you by reacting so strongly when they saw you.

And pencils in Sam's hands are definitely dangerous as evidenced by the many bruises on my back and head.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Thank you for inviting me to your blog. It was fun to read the pencil stories! Love Emma

Anonymous said...

why didn't i give it to my dad , know i am going to haft to deal with people trying to ask to see my scare!!!!!!!!! i sure wish i did give it to him .

My Next Birthday

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker